We are so happy to meet again in our ICL Chapel!
Because of COVID-19, there are some requirements or restrictions to be observed.
For small groups and the Prayer Meeting on Wednesday the general Social Distancing rules apply.
For the Sunday services, however, the following rules apply:
- Every visitor (whether as an individual, couple or family) must register online beforehand
- Attendees are not obliged to wear masks (which will be provided), but it is highly recommended
- Children under the age of 14 do not need to wear face mask
- Singing is now permitted – therefore masks are even more important
- You have to comply by social distancing regulations
- As a family you can sit upstairs where small groups are able to sit
- There will be no Sunday School till the end of the summer, so children will need to stay with parents
- Unfortunately, we won’t be able to serve refreshments at this time
Note on data protection: The data for the registration (name and e-mail) will be stored on the web server for 2 weeks to comply with the requirements of the authorities. After that they will be deleted.